dijous, 2 d’octubre del 2014

Whisper

The novel "Whisper" written by Isabel Abedi, which won some prizes and which was nominated for the best novel for teens in Germany in 2006, is about a girl who is forced to spend her holidays in an old house which has an exciting secret. The curious girl and her boyfriend embark on a dangerous adventure, in which they find out the truth of a murder.
I really liked to read this book, because there is a lot of tension in it and it is very exciting. I love Isabel Abedi's books so much. Whisper is one of her four mystery novels "Whisper, Isola, Imago and Lucian" and the one I love the most, because I could not stop reading when I started once.
Isabel Abedi is a very successful  author of  kid-books and teen-books.
All her books are translated in many other languages, so everybody can read these great books.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada