dimecres, 20 de novembre del 2013

The Notebook


The Notebook

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is a true based novel of a couple that fall in love beeing in diferent social states. This romantic novel was published in 1995 and was made into a movie in 2004.
The book starts by presenting an old man wich reads to an old woman with alzeimers in a retirement house. The man reads a story about two lovers called Allie and Noah. Noah was from a poor family and Allie from a very wealthy one. When Allie's parents discover their love, they take her back home, where Allie meets a war veteran called Lon. After they get engaged, she discovers she still loves Noah, and she decides to go see him. She discovers after beeing seven years apart, Noah had restored her dream house that he once promised her that summer. Allie is forced to choose between her fiancé and her first love.
I realy enjoy Nicholas Sparks books, because they are very romantic and that's why I love to r4ad them. I cried while reading this book because it's so moving. It has a  satisfactory ending and I was able to read the book in two days because I liked it so much. I don't think this book has a purpose, but I think it wants to send out a message that says that true love will always come, and to never give up hopes. I strongly recomend this book to girls of 16-18  because of the passion and the enthusiasm that it woke up in me.

Maria Campo

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada